These conditions regulate the access and use of the website www.maxitraveltours.com. This Website is owned by MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC in its capacity as a wholesale travel agency duly registered with the National Tourism Registry under number 20797 and with code TRUE # 99903580.
MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC values its users and is committed to protecting their privacy. In the performance of said commitment, by visiting, using and / or registering on the Website, as a user of the same, you accept the terms and conditions detailed below, which contain the privacy practices of the Website operated by MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC. The navigation of a user through the Website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to our website and / or to the general terms and conditions, for which it is recommended to regularly check our company's website, where you will find the latest version of these.
The use of our web portal, applications and / or web components, by our clients certifies the full, direct and conscious acceptance of each of the provisions included in these Terms and Conditions.
Our platform will allow you to access to book and / or proceed with the purchase of different services (hotels, transfers, activities, tourist packages, cars, cruises among others), according to your preferences, for this you must register and have individual access .
For quotation services or budgeting, a specialist will be assigned at the destination who will attend to your query in a time no longer than 24 hours on business days.
MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, declares that it is not the provider of the Tourist Services offered and its function is limited to their intermediation.
Under this condition, MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC disclaims any direct or indirect responsibility for damages or losses that the client or end user may suffer before, during or as a result of acts of God or force majeure that may arise such as: pandemics, natural disasters, climatic phenomena , strikes, among others, that affect the partial or total provision of the contracted services.
The policies and conditions of each service are particular and have been established by each Provider without the intervention of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, therefore, before finalizing the purchase process, the client agency is obliged to review them.
In case of not accepting these General Conditions of Purchase, the client agency will not be able to access or use the services and / or contents offered on this page.
Client Obligations (Client Travel Agency)
- BEFORE making the request for the purchase of the services, the Client's age Obligations (Client Travel Agency) ncia client is obliged to review and verify that the data entered for the reservation is in accordance with their requirement (names, documents, dates, itineraries or others). If there is any disagreement or observation, it must be communicated to the contact numbers for their respective correction within the day the reservation is created, as long as the provider authorizes the modification.
- MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, is not responsible for changes, corrections, cancellations and / or cancellations of the services that are requested after the confirmation of the sale and / or payment of the service, the client travel agency having to assume the expenses and / or corresponding penalties that are generated.
- Once the vouchers for services and / or air tickets have been delivered, the client agency must verify that the data is correct, having as the final deadline to make any correction until 5:00 p.m. on the business day on which said documents were issued as long as Provider policies allow it. After the deadline, no changes or corrections can be made, leaving these under the responsibility of the client agency and under the corresponding penalties if applicable.
- The client agency must inform the end users of the conditions and characteristics of the services purchased, the policies for changes, cancellation or refund and all information related to the use of the service. MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, in its capacity as an intermediary in the sale of tourist services, informs that it does not categorize the accommodations or guarantee the promotional information that the operators inform about them.
- MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, informs that in its capacity only as an intermediary of tourist services, it does not have the power to exempt from penalties, refunds and / or provide special authorizations for services that will not be used, even when the reason is for health that prevents the end user make the trip.
- Los menores de edad deberán contar con permiso notarial para viajes dentro de su país y permiso para viajes internacionales de acuerdo a lo estipulado en la ley de cada país, y en la de los países a los que el menor se dirija. Edad requerida para el registro: El cliente que registre la habitación debe tener al menos 21 años o más. La identificación será requerida en el momento del registro. Clientes menores de 21 no podrán registrar la habitación. Podrían pagar una penalidad por noche/habitación directamente en el hotel por incumplir con este requisito o lo podrán negar el Check in. Asegúrese de proporcionarnos la información veraz.
1. The destinations, tours, packages and accommodation on offer in the Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC are the same as those offered in the store premises and have the same validity, however, in some cases there will be promotions that will only be exclusive purchase through our website.
2. In the Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, the current offer prices will be respected for the orders made by the user from the date of commencement of the offers until the end of the same, as long as there is availability at moment of placing the order and the user has received the written confirmation of the order.
On the prices published in the Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC
1. All the prices published in the Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC are consigned in Dollars.
2. The prices published in the virtual store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC do not include the cost of shipping to the province and / or abroad of physical travel documents, an amount that will be assumed by the user. In the case of electronic tickets or vouchers, these will be sent to the email address provided by the user in their registration.
3. Any modification made to an issued air ticket is subject to a possible difference in fare and penalty according to the regulations established by the airline. For this reason, we recommend not requesting the issuance of the ticket until you are absolutely sure that there will be no modifications.
4. In some countries the hotels additionally charge local taxes and services directly to the passenger.
5. By generating a reservation and confirming it, the client accepts the price and conditions shown on the website www.maxitraveltours.com even if a different price is found at the point where the service is located.
6. MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC shows the information sent by the operators, if it is in a language other than Spanish, the client accepts when closing the reservation having understood all the information shown in case of not understanding it, the client should not make the reservation.
1. The travel documents will be delivered to the electronic address indicated by the user at the time of request, and in the event of an agreement between parties, it will be physically sent to the address indicated by the user, and delivered to the person at said address .
2. In the case of a delivery agreement, the cost per shipment will be added for the user who resides in the provinces and / or abroad.
3. For all physical deliveries made, the person who receives the documentation must show an identity document and sign a delivery guide to the person in charge of taking your order.
This website is operated by MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC. MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC offers this website, which includes all the information, tools and services available from this site for you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices established here.
By visiting our site and / or purchasing something from us, you participate in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions", "Terms"), including the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced here and / or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including but not limited to users who are browsers, providers, customers, merchants, and / or content contributors.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you will not be able to access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
Any new features or tools added to our current website will also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and / or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use or access to the website after the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Online Store Terms
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
You must not transmit worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A violation of any of the Terms will result in the immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to meet and adapt to technical requirements for connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, the use of the Service or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without our express written permission .
The titles used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or affect these Terms.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information
We are not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not necessarily current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to the service and prices
The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the Service.
Products or services
Certain products or services may be exclusively available online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only in accordance with our Returns Policy and according to the connectivity and Policy of each Provider.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that the display of any color on your computer monitor is accurate or that any image of a hotel or activity will not load correctly, this will depend on the information uploaded by the tourist service provider directly.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product or service that we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not guarantee that the quality of the products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
The organizers of the trip are not responsible for the prejudices and expenses caused by the unforeseen delay or modification of schedules of flights, trains, ships or any means of transport. In the event of an accident, when transport is carried out by land, the passenger will expressly submit to the legislation of the country where it occurs.
In the event that the user is forced to withdraw from the excursion, the organizer is not responsible for the expenses incurred by the passenger or the legal or other problems in which the user may be involved by not attacking the legislation of the country you are in.
All prices, fees, taxes, fees or contributions, presented on the website, or quoted by an advisor, are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each published rate according to its validity.
The hotel tariff depends on the chosen accommodation. The cancellation policies, penalties, restrictions and particular conditions of the package will be informed to the passenger at the time of issuance of the travel documents.
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and / or orders that use the same billing and / or shipping address. In the event that we make a change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and / or billing address / phone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole discretion, appear to be placed by distributors, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as necessary.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we do not monitor or have control or input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without endorsement of any kind. We will have no liability derived from or related to your use of optional third party tools.
Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is at your own risk and discretion, and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which the tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and / or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and / or services will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Third party links
Certain content, products and services available through our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and have no responsibility for third-party materials or websites, or for any other third-party materials, products, or services.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transaction made in connection with third party websites. Please review the policies and practices of third parties carefully and make sure you understand them before making any transactions. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to third parties.
User comments and other presentations
If, at our request, you submit certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us, you submit creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other materials, either online, by email, by postal mail or otherwise (collectively, "comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any comments you submit to us. We do not have and will not be required to (1) keep any comments confidential; (2) pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that, in our sole discretion, we determine is illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or objectionable or violates the intellectual property of any party or these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your comments will not violate any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. In addition, you agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or illegal, abusive or obscene material, nor will they contain any computer viruses or other malware that may in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comment. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility and we do not assume any responsibility for comments posted by you or any third party.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order. ).
We do not undertake any obligation to update, modify, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or update date applied to the Service or to any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) request others to perform or participate in illegal acts; (c) violate any local international, federal, provincial or state regulation, rule, law or ordinance; (d) infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties; (e) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, belittle, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) present false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phishing, pharm, pretext, spider, tracking or scraping; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of warranties; Limitation of liability
We do not warrant, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove service for indefinite periods or cancel service at any time, without notifying you.
You expressly agree that the use or inability to use the service is at your own risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are provided (except as expressly indicated by us) "as is" and "as available" for your use, without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind. , whether express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no event will MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, vendors, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive punishment, special or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of income, loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs or any similar damage, whether by contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising out of your use of any of the services or products purchased through the service, or from any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) published, transmitted or made available through the service, even if you are informed of its possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in those states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC and our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, vendors, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by a third party due to your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such provision will be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the non-enforceable portion will be deemed separate from these Terms and Conditions. Conditions, such determination will not affect the validity and applicability of any other remaining provision.
The obligations and responsibilities of the parties contracted before the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless terminated by either you or us. You can terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services or when you stop using our site.
If, in our sole discretion, you fail or we suspect that you have breached any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain responsible for all amounts due up to and including the finish date; and / or consequently may deny you access to our Services (or any part of them).
The fact that we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions and the policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, either orally or in writing, between you and us (including, but not limited to, previous versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against the writing party.
These Terms and Conditions and any other agreement by which we provide Services to you shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and Venezuela respectively.
Changes to the terms and conditions
You can review the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service after the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Exchange and Returns Policy
1. The Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC accepts changes as long as the air ticket, train, tour, package, hotel reservation, program and / or services allow it and any penalty for said act will be an additional account of the user.
2. It is only possible to cancel a package, service, air ticket or hotel reservation until before 5:00 p.m. on the day of issuance, paying the corresponding penalty. If after said period, the client decides not to travel, he must request a refund if it proceeds according to the regulations established by the airline or hotel or service holder. In the case of rates or contracts that do not allow reimbursement once issued, the reimbursement will not proceed.
3. Take into account that in the lower part of your reservation appears the deadline for cancellation of reservation, and the charges made by the hired Hotel.
4. Requests for returns must be submitted immediately and will only proceed in cases where the air ticket, train, tour, package, program, accommodation and / or services allow it, discounting the expenses incurred to MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC. directly in addition to operating and administrative expenses.
5. If the return has been accepted by the Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC according to what is indicated in the two previous points, it will proceed to reimburse in the same way in which the payment was made. Likewise, said reimbursement may be used on account of any other service requested by the user, if the user deems it convenient, or if it is a condition of the service provider, whether it is Airline, Hotel or other contracted tourist service provider.
6. To request changes or returns, the user must contact the Virtual Store of MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC through the following means:
Telephone: +1 561 459 3810 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAXITRAVEL TOURS WHOLESALER LLC is a company committed to the environment and recommends that its passengers follow friendly rules of conduct. Protecting water sources, avoiding the use of chemicals, avoiding dumping waste, protecting the land and fauna that surrounds us, among other acts that help, if we want to live on a planet with clean water, fresh air and a diversity of plants and animals. We have to do everything we can to protect the health of the Earth.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com.
You declare that you know and have read these Terms and Conditions and accept them.